Friday, July 3, 2009

Chapter 11 Blog 3- Integrity

Chapter 11 Blog 3
Integrity is a mindful state of acting purposefully to fulfill the promises and commitments you make to others. This term is important both in the organizational world and in the personal lives of members. This is how individuals gain credibility, loyalty, trust, and respect from their peers or the consumers. Just like in the academic setting, integrity is very important in the rapport you create and maintain with your professors. At my organization, we address and stress the importance of integrity on a daily basis. Whether the customer is spending two dollars or two thousand dollars we make sure they are treated with the up most honesty and respect. Being courteous and honest with them is important as it helps our organization maintain a healthy and respectful reputation in the community. It also helps our employees stay true to themselves and become more connected with our organization. We strive to employ honest, hardworking and trustworthy employees. We think integrity helps in making the organization a more positive experience for whoever steps foot through our doors

1 comment:

  1. Integrity as you described it is very important in my life. When I make promises, I make sure that I follow through as I don't like others to not follow through when they say they are doing something for me. Also I see integrity to oneself too. When I commit to something, I promise myself that I will do what is necessary, the best as I can to fulfill that commitment. I am very aware of this concept as I always make daily plans and make sure that I get all of them done although sometimes I fail. But at least I try my best.

    ReplyDelete